Published on Sep 17, 2017
Cook More Test-Boosting Recipes Now: http://go.seniorityhealth.com/testm239e
Before we get into the recipe, let me highlight a few of the key ingredients to this meal for you guys:
The shrimp cooked in the recipe is a great source of protein that’s also high in vitamin D.
The pineapple contains bromelain that is used to help maintain good test level concentrations.
Incorporating white button mushrooms is important for their anti-aromatase properties.
We, men, need the healthy fats that come from coconut oil to be used as precursors to producing more test.
To make things easier, this recipe is all cooked in just a single pan, and you don’t even need to boil the rice because this microwaveable rice in a bag is a huge time-saver.
1 Can – Organic Pineapple chunks
4 Organic White Button Mushrooms
1/4 Organic Red Onion
1 Package of Large Peeled, Deveined, Raw, & Wild-Caught Shrimp
1 tablespoons organic coconut oil
1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
Himalayan Pink Salt
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Microwave Organic Brown Rice – “Lundberg Family Farms Organic Heat & Eat Short Grain Brown Rice”
-Wok pan/ large round pan
-Large cooking spoon
1. Set stovetop to medium heat.
2. Place pan on heat.
3. Chop white button mushrooms and red onion on cutting board.
4. Open pineapple can – drain the juice out entirely from the chunks. Add to bowl with shrimp.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan.
6. Take room-temperature packaged shrimp and put into pan
7. Add in all the seasonings to the pan – 1 tablespoon minced garlic, ground Himalayan pink salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
8. Mix & move around on heat until all shrimp are cooked through.
9. As stir fry is cooking, microwave brown rice
10. Take stir fry off heat and turn off the stove.
11. Pour the cooked rice into a bowl, then pour the stir fry on top.
For more of my test-boosting recipes, make sure to go to http://go.seniorityhealth.com/testm239e – where I not only have meal recipes, but snack and desserts essential for male hormone health.
Thanks for tuning in today, fellas, and don’t’ forget – Like, Share, & Subscribe to Seniority Health.
Boost Test For The Body & Health You Deserve: http://go.seniorityhealth.com/testm239e
P.S. Make sure to like & share the video on Facebook: